Calling me softly
- Where are you at the moment?
- What do you mean "nowhere"?
- Anyway, I wish I were with you.
- You already are. Just look around.
- So what?
- Look attentively.
- I don't see anything.
- That's right you are here too.
- But it's absolute darkness.
- Though, I can see your lineaments, black lines of your vacant figure, soft shadow, transparent eyes mirroring no light at all. It all is diluted around in the nothingness.
- Bullshit! How can you than?
- Because you exist only inside my mind.
- What? I could say it was just you being in mine.
- Sure. It doesn't matter if I'm only in your consciousness or you live inside mine. We both are nowhere. We both don't exist.
- How did we get here?
- You've always been here, but never wanted to confess the fact.
- And what about you?
- I opened my eyes and failed to see the light. That was when I realized, I've never seen it.
- If none of us IS, how can we be speaking?
- One of us is trying to fill the emptiness.
- Is it possible to?
- You never know till you try.